Dear EXX users:
Since the establishment of EXX, we have adhered to the principle of taking the interests of users as the core, ensuring the high standards of trading currencies, and adhering to the ecological model of benign development. At the same time, it also makes the EXX Exchange more smooth, efficient, high quality operation and provide excellent service.
Based on this, EXX is facing major reforms and upgrades in the near future, and will conduct a comprehensive review of the listed projects on a regular basis to ensure the immediate interests of users.
In order to improve the transparency of the platform, we will announce the main factors affecting the delisting project, including not limited to the following factors:
1. The daily transaction volume is less than 100,000 US dollars and the transaction volume is low, which makes it impossible to provide users with stable trading depth and the trading experience is extremely poor.
2. The operation and construction is poor, and the community activity is low, and the development is stagnant. The project progress is not carried out in accordance with the white paper. It is suspected of false publicity, and the project team is not open and opaque.
3. Projects with technical risks and long-term unresolved issues. The security of user assets cannot be guaranteed and poses a potential threat to the healthy development of the platform.
4. Other reasons: unnethical fraud or refused to cooperate with the EXX audit team, etc.
5. If the project meets any of the above criteria, EXX will implement the principle of protecting the interests of users and the strategy for platform development, then the project will be delisted.
Based on this, EXX decided to stop the following project transactions and coin transactions at 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 29, 2019 Beijing time, and delist all transaction pairs for the following items:
At the same time, EXX embraces high-quality projects, and the platform will provide the best quality services and policies to protect its ecology and keep moving forward! The majority of EXX users are also welcome to supervise and feedback the platform projects.
EXX continues to improve its service with a better user experience. Thank you for your support and trust.
May 22, 2019