Dear EXX users:
Bid farewell to 2019 and set off for 2020. In order to give back the support and company of EXX new and old users, EXX and AAT launched the "red envelope party on New Year's Day". There are two awards for this event: airdrop award and transaction award. Come and join.
Activity time: 10:00, December 31, 2019 - 24:00, January 12, 2020
Activity 1: exclusive for new employees, during the limited red envelope activity, 25 AAT awards can be obtained by registering new users of EXX and completing real name authentication; the limited number of seats per day is 400, first come, first served and last served.
Activity 2: there is a prize in the transaction.
During the activity of buying free currency, the EXX platform will set the ranking according to the user's AAT net buying volume. Users ranking in the top 100 in the cumulative net buying volume (net buying = buying selling) can receive the prize after the activity.
The specific rewards are as follows:
1st place 5000 AATS, 1 person,
2-3rd place 3000 AATS, 2 people
4-6th place 1000 AATS, 3 people
7-100th place 500 AATS, 94 people
1) during the activity period, 25 AAT rewards can be obtained by registering new users of EXX and completing real name authentication; the daily limit is 400 places, first to first, and last. Registration rewards will be paid in real time after the user completes the registration.
2) During the activity, the EXX platform will set the ranking according to the user's AAT net buying volume, and users ranking in the top 100 of the accumulated net buying volume (net buying = buying selling) can receive rewards after the activity. AAT transaction rewards will be sent within 7 working days after the end of the event.
3) EXX platform will conduct strict qualification examination on user accounts, and will immediately cancel their qualification once finding that they earn rewards maliciously.
4) There are risks in the digital asset transaction. Please participate carefully on the basis of fully understanding the risks.
5) The right to interpret this activity belongs to EXX platform and the project party. If you have any questions, please contact the official customer service of EXX platform.
EXX aims at a better user experience and constantly improves its services. Thank you for your support and trust.
December 30, 2019